Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Tutorial - Picture Frame Makeover



I have had this white picture frame hanging on the wall in my daughters room for a few months now, not quite sure what to do with it.


I have a bunch of scrapbook paper lying around, and of course vinyl, so I decided to make a monogramed piece of artwork.


I inserted my scrapbook paper into the frame and cut my vinyl.


I placed the vinyl on the glass (on the outside)


By placing the vinyl on the outside of the glass it give the piece a more 3 dimensional feel.


I loved the way it turned out, and the colors!

2 comments:

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love how that turned out! =)

Green's Anatomy said...

love this! :) im using the same idea with the owl i just bought from you that came in the mail today!! :) sooo excited!