Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Selections for a Spec Home

I'm really excited to be picking out selections for a Spec Home!!!
This is like Pinterest come to LIFE day!
I know my taste is way more expensive than the budget, so I will have to get creative.
Here are some of my recent Faves for paint colors, trim work, tile, etc.


Love the gray paint, the fixture, white trim and dark floors.  Not crazy about the floor pattern/material, but the color is pretty.  Oh and the window seat is adorable too.

I would really love to put an aqua or yellow door on the front of this house, but I am really digging the dark black doors with the white trim.

I think an accent room with a Navy or DARk DARK grey color is going to be a must!
Also love the open shelves above the W&D instead of upper cabinets.

I am not a huge fan of walk in showers - I am partial to the Glass Shower next to the tub look as seen here.
The tile is a little too much for me, but I love the Marble TUB!

With Grey Walls throughout the house - I am thinking White Kitchen Cabinets and possibly an Antique White tile will be perfect.  I love this Marble - they make a formica that is really close to this same look, but I will need to pick granite.  I am not a huge fan of granite (I mean I love it when it comes to function - hands down!!!)  But I am a marble girl!! I love clean and white.
 source

Love the stone work on this fireplace and the trim work above.

Here again is the black door with white - Love it!!
And I am obsessed with this light - Oh my - I would kill for that light!!
The floor is amazing too and love the backsplash.
Totally crushing on this Kitchen right now.  eeeek!

No comments: