Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Adding A Bit Of Color.

 Hello friends! Please, come in and sit down! 
For todays post I thought I would do something a bit different and give you all a little look behind the scenes of my Home Decor life. Now as those of you who've gone to college or have lived in an apartment will know, when it comes to decorating your home you are very limited to your options. This is especially true if you're wanting to add a little color to the mix. 

While embracing the bland life that some apartments try to talk you into might be easier (and slightly less expensive) color is necessary and an essential part to ones happiness. Or at least mine. 

Knowing that I wanted to add some more color and life to my humble abode, and, that I didn't have the option to paint or do crazy things like that, I had to get a little creative with the ways I chose to pull in my colors. After spending millions of hours on Pinterest, and raiding the paint chip aisle at walmart for color schemes, I finally came up with some ideas that I think came together pretty nicely. 

Here is a breif look and what I ended up doing :)  





Have a lovely day! 



No comments: