Friday, August 8, 2014

Room Board - Shabby Ballerina Bedroom

My daughter LOVES ballet!  It mostly makes me so happy that she is so girly, becuase she has all brothers, so I only had one shot at getting a girly girl . .  . And get her I did! :)  She loves all things girly but can still handle her own with the boys!  So, when we moved into our new house a few months ago I designed this Ballerina with Polka Dots Wall Decal set for her bedroom wall.


And I've created a room board for all of the other mothers out there that have ballerina dancing, tutu wearing, pink loving, girly girls!


1. Ballerina Decal Set - Janey Mac Walls
2. Lamp - Restoration Hardware
3. Ballerina Music Box - Vintage
4. Drapes - Overstock.com
5. Rug - Overstock
6. - Mirror Dresser - blackbearhouse.pl
7. Bed and Bedding - Restoration Hardware 
8. Bunny Canvas - Pottery Barn

No comments: